Terms and Conditions > Return Policy
Some products are not covered by our Standard Return Policy. Please refer to product page for specific Return Policy details, otherwise the product will be a subject to Standard Return Policy.
Standard Return Policy
Most products may be returned for a refund within 10 days of the invoice date as long as they remain unopened and the manufacturer's original shrink-wrapping or seals have not been altered.
We do not offer any exchange service. If you require an exchange, you must request a return authorization for a refund for the original item. Once we receive your return, we will issue a refund back to you original form of payment. If you require a replacement item, you must place a new order.
If customer receives a shipping carton that shows obvious damage and was delivered from a recognized commercial carrier such as UPS, FedEx, etc., then customer should refuse the shipment and email us immediately. If upon opening a carton concealed damage is discovered, contact us right away to arrange for an inspection.
AntaresPro is not responsible for product compatibility problems. Please contact the manufacturer for assistance.
Not Returnable Products
Some items are not returnable once purchased. These are either marked Not Returnable on our website or we notify customer about such products by e-mail or phone.
All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Shipping and Handling charge is not refundable.
Any refused packages are subject 15% restocking fee and any additional return shipping charge. Original shipping and Handing charge is not refundable.
To return a qualified unopened product, or to exchange a defective or "dead on arrival" product, the described procedure should be followed:
- Obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number from AntaresPro within 10 days of the invoice date by logging in to your account and follow the link in order details.
- Once the return has been authorized, we will email customer the RMA number along with specific return instructions. The RMA number is valid for a period of 10 days. RMA number cannot be extended or re-issued.
- RMA number will be sent along with an address to where the package must be returned. Shipping the product return to an address other than the one provided may cause severe delays in the return process.
- Pack the item being returned within a sturdy shipping carton to prevent damage. We recommend to insure return shipment against loss or damage, and use a carrier such as UPS or FedEx that can provide proof of delivery. Customer is responsible for all shipping charges on returned items and any damages in transit.
- Clearly display the RMA number on the outside of the package being returned. Do not write on or apply any labels directly to manufacturer boxes or original product packaging surfaces.
- Refund will be issued once the returned product has been received and accepted. Shipping charges are not refundable.
We will refuse to process return if product was received by the return address warehouse under the following conditions:
- Product was received without a valid Rerturn Merchandise Authorization number.
- Product was received later than 10 calendar days from the RMA date.
- Product does not meet our expectations. For example, the product is not in resalable condition, or was claimed to be defective and is found to be non-defective.
- Product is claimed to be unopened by the customer. Upon receipt a technician opens the package and discovers the product had been opened by the customer before it was returned.
In this case, the returned product will be denied a refund and shipped back at customer’s expense that will be charged to customer’s credit card. Return may also be subject to a $50 processing fee if AntaresPro is assessed a $50 processing fee from original supplier.
If a product cannot be deemed resalable and is sent back to the customer and the customer refuses a returned product shipment, or returns the product a second time without AntaresPro's prior authorization, the customer agrees to relinquish all right and title to and waives all claims against AntaresPro for credit charges related to such products.
Customer Credit Card Charges
If necessary, Customer authorizes AntaresPro to charge their Credit Card for any Restocking or other charges in addition to the cost of the products to include shipping charges for any product returned.