Office Professional 2013
The professional standard has evolved. Step up to the newest Office programs for growing businesses.
- Office on 1 PC for business use
- Store your documents online with SkyDrive
- Access, edit, and share your documents on any Internet-connected Windows 7 or 8 device using free Office Web Apps1
- In the new Read Mode, text reflows automatically in columns for easier on-screen reading
- Fewer menus means more focus on your content—see only the tools you need, when you need them
- Open a PDF in Word, and edit content just as if you created it in Word
- Show your style by using Word templates in more than 40 categories
- Each workbook has in its own window, making it easier to work on two workbooks —or two monitors —at once
- New functions in the math and trig, statistical, engineering, date and time, lookup and reference, logical, and text function categories
- The new Recommended Charts button lets you pick from a variety of charts that are right for your data
- Presenter View allows you to see your notes on your monitor while the audience only sees the slide
- Smart Guides automatically appear when your objects are close to even, and tell you when objects are spaced evenly
- Support for more multimedia formats, such as .mp4 and .mov, more high-definition content, and more built-in codecs
- Smoothly draw, erase, and edit with your finger, stylus, or mouse on any touch-capable device
- OneNote automatically converts your handwriting to text, so no worries about your handwriting
- The new Send to OneNote tool makes it easier to include documents or Web pages in your notebooks
- The People Card collects key details about a contact all in one place
- Add your local weather forecast right there in Calendar view, along with current conditions
- Receive push-based email, appointments, and contacts from Outlook.com, (formerly Hotmail) - right in your Outlook experience
- Insert and customize prebuilt page part building blocks, including calendars, borders, advertisements, and more
- Use professional-looking effects including softer shadows, reflections, and OpenType features
- Search your online albums on Facebook, Flickr and other services and add pictures directly to your document
- Simply type what you need to track and Access uses table templates to deliver an app that does the job
- A standardized app framework makes navigating apps familiar and easy
- Entering data accurately is a breeze with drop-down menus and recommendations that appear when you begin typing
Office Professional 2013 was designed to help you create and communicate faster, with time-saving features and a clean, modern look across all your programs. Plus, save your documents online in SkyDrive to access virtually anywhere.
Work smarter with Office Professional 2013
- Access, edit, and share documents on any internet-connected device, using free Office Web Apps1.
- Equip yourself with the full array of email, scheduling, and task-list tools in Outlook
- See just appointment, email, or contact detail at a glance in Outlook, without changing screens
Turn ideas into beautiful documents
- Save time from the Start screen in Word and use great-looking templates.
- Streamlined interface helps you take a clear view of your work.
- Capture your ideas using touch, pen, or keyboard.
- Drag and drop pictures, videos, and online media into your projects.
- Pull content from PDFs straight into Word.
- Make PowerPoint presentations that stand out with new wide-screen templates and theme variations.
1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
Required Operating System
Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
Required Hard Disk Space
3.0 GB available
Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10 graphics card and 1024 x 576 resolution
.NET version 3.5, 4.0, or 4.5
Microsoft Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10; Mozilla Firefox 10.x or a later version; Apple Safari 5; or Google Chrome 17.x
Additional System Requirements
Multi-touch: A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8.
1 An appropriate device, Internet connection and supported browser is required